Creating a world without borders

Partner/Family Visa

About Partner & Family visa

Partner Visas

Australian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to sponsor partners to reunite with them in Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, engaged, in a defacto relationship, or have registered your relationship.

Parent Visas

Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for permanent residence in Australia via a parent visa. Parents over a certain age may be eligible to apply for an onshore ‘aged parent’ visa which allows them to remain in Australia on a bridging visa during processing. They will also be entitled to a temporary medicare card while their visa application is being processed.

Select Visa type